In the season of winter harvesting housewives make jam, brand pickles and marinades. But it is also worth diversifying the stock of a popular snack made of pepper, tomato, garlic. Pepper "Spark" for the winter - a tasty dish, rich in vitamin C and amino acids. Snack increases appetite, goes well with meat, poultry, smoked meats.
The appetizer got its name because of the bright red-orange color and characteristic sharp taste. When cooking, all ingredients are ground using a meat grinder or blender, so the dish gets the consistency of thick puree. It is convenient to use it for sandwiches and canapes, the snack is suitable for podkarnirovki to meat dishes, additives to pasta, rice, potatoes. A little pepper "Spark" can be added when cooking borscht, kharcho, solyanka or other soup with a spicy taste.Well washed under cold running water, vegetables and herbs must be dried with paper towels to avoid moisture, which can contribute to fermentation during storage.
There are many recipes "Spark". A must-have ingredient is hot red pepper. It was he who gives the snack a characteristic slightly bitter and burning taste. Both fresh pepper and chili powder will do. The remaining components are subject to change. Most often, the recipe includes tomatoes, sweet peppers, onions, garlic, carrots, and greens. To get a brighter taste, it is better to use ripe, unspoiled vegetables. Tomatoes should be fleshy and slightly sweet, without wateriness.
Depending on the recipe after purging the mixture is boiled or immediately packaged in jars. The first option is preferable - boiled vegetables are stored longer outside the refrigerator. Snack is packaged in sterilized glass jars and rolled lids. You can keep hermetically packed canned food in a cool dark place, after opening it is placed in the refrigerator.
The best recipes for pepper "Spark" for the winter
To get started is to try the simplest, classic version with a small amount of ingredients. If you like the appetizer, you should experiment by varying the components and changing their proportions. Thus, you can come up with your own recipe with the perfect combination of ingredients.
Classic fire for the winterClassic Spark usually bright red
The basic recipe includes ripe tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, and garlic. The amount of sugar can be increased or decreased according to taste. To make the appetizer bright, it is better to take rich scarlet tomatoes and red varieties of bell pepper.
- 500 g sweet meaty tomatoes;
- 200 g of sweet pepper;
- 100 g young garlic;
- 50 g chili;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 20 g of salt;
- 5 ml of vinegar.
- Wash vegetables and dry. Peppers to remove seeds, remove the stem.
- Cut the tomatoes, pour in boiling water, peel. The pulp is divided into slices, remove the seeds.
- Skip the vegetables in a meat grinder or chop with a blender.
- Add salt, vinegar and sugar. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into dry sterilized jars, close the lids and store in cold storage.
With red bell pepper without cookingThe dish does not require any heat treatment.
In this recipe different autumn vegetables are harmoniously combined, but the main role belongs to the sweet pepper. A properly prepared snack preserves all the vitamins and is successfully stored until spring.
- 1 kg of red bell pepper;
- 3 kg of ripe sweet tomatoes;
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 1 kg of onions;
- 150 g hot peppers;
- 3 large heads of garlic;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 250 g of salt;
- 200 g table vinegar;
- 200 g refined sunflower oil.
- Tomatoes placed in boiling water for a couple of minutes, pre-cross-cut the skin. Remove the tomatoes, remove the skin, cut the flesh into large chunks.
- Peel carrots, grate on a large grater.
- Remove seeds from sweet and hot peppers, remove partitions and stalks.
- Mince the sweet peppers and tomatoes. Put the vegetables in the pan.
- Add carrots, sunflower oil, sugar and salt, mix and put the pan on the stove. Bring the vegetable mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook for half an hour.
- Add crushed hot pepper and garlic, passed through a press. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes.
- Pour vinegar into a saucepan, mix, stew for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the hot mixture over clean, dry cans, screw on the lids, turn them over and put on a towel.
- When the snack has cooled, put it away in a dark, cool place.
Spicy snack with tomatoesThis sauce must be kept in the refrigerator, because it contains no preservatives and can quickly deteriorate.
Snack rich in ascorbic acid and lycopene, especially useful in the autumn-winter season. It whets the appetite and effectively protects against colds.
- 2.5 kg of ripe tomatoes;
- 50 g hot peppers;
- 100 g of garlic;
- 100 g of salt;
- 120 g of sugar;
- 15 ml of table vinegar.
- Wash vegetables and dry. Pepper free from seeds and partitions, garlic disassembled into slices. Tomatoes cut into slices and remove the skins.
- Skip all ingredients through a meat grinder.
- Add salt, sugar and vinegar, mix well.
- Pre-sterilized jars cool, fill with vegetable puree and close the lids. Store ready canned food in the lower compartment of the refrigerator.
Pepper "Spark" - an uncomplicated snack that can be used independently or added to various dishes. There are many recipes with different additives, where the sharpness, the amount of salt, sugar and vinegar varies according to taste.