Every woman knows about the benefits of home blends for beauty and health of the hair. There was a time when such recipes were the only assistants in this difficult struggle. In today's world, many simply do not have enough time for home care, so they often choose industrial or pharmacy hair masks. They have advantages over natural ones, because there is no need to bother with them, and the effect is achieved within a few minutes.
However, many ladies do not spare the time and effort to heal the curls. They will come to the aid of hair masks with vitamins, which in a short time will restore the hair structure, eliminate dandruff and give shine and shine.
The advantages of home remedies
Vitamin mixtures have many benefits over industrial cosmetics:
- Regular use of natural vitamin masks forever will relieve dandruff and peeling of the scalp.
- Improve blood circulation and nourish the hair follicles, which helps to strengthen them.
- Regulate the sebaceous glands and eliminates the problem of excessively fat strands.
- Slow down age changes in the structure of curls and prevent the early appearance of gray hair.
- Soothe the scalp and heal existing wounds and fissures.
Retinol and tocopherol bring special benefit to the hair, so they are most often added to household formulations.
Vitamins required for curls
What vitamins to add to the hair mask? To answer this question it is necessary to carefully study the effect of each of them:
- Retinol and nicotinic acid prevent the cross section of the tips, stop the loss and prevent breakage. The ideal option would be a combination of vitamin masks with a course of injecting drugs.
- Dull and lifeless strands feel lacking vitamin E. Even a few procedures with the addition of this substance will return the shine shine, volume and shine. Tocopherol also participates in the processes of oxygen metabolism and provides nourishment for the locks.
- It is impossible to overestimate the benefits B vitamins for hair. The most valuable of them are considered B 1, B 3, B 6 and B 12. The combination of these substances has a miraculous effect on the hair. Even heavily damaged strands can be restored with their help. Regular use of mixtures with the addition of these vitamins will relieve dandruff, split ends, breakage, loss, prevent the appearance of gray hair.
- Vitamin C takes part in all vital processes of the body, and hair is no exception. Responsible for maintaining a normal level of moisture in the curls, their smoothness and elasticity.
- Vitamin D3 has the effect of lamination, with regular application to the hair roots and scalp relieves dandruff, dryness and psoriasis. This component is better to add to the shampoo or hair balm.
- Nourish and moisturize the strands vitamins K and F. Perfect for owners of dry and dull strands.
It is important to remember that the use of home-made recipes will not bring results if the causes of problems with the hairstyle are associated with serious internal diseases.
Rules for the use of natural masks
Masks against hair loss with vitamins, as well as to solve other problems will not be beneficial if you add to the composition of all these substances. To make a really effective blend, need to know a few rules:
- Vitamin C in the open air loses its medicinal properties, so it is added to the composition of the latest.
- Owners of sensitive epidermis should be used carefully in mixtures. nicotinic acid, as it has a drying effect, can cause peeling and irritation.
- Oil form tocopherol goes well with vitamins A and C.
- Such compounds will be very effective: A and B 2, B 6 and B 12, B 2 and B 6, B 8 and vitamin E.
- It is not recommended to use compounds of vitamins, which, when combined, neutralize the effect of each other: В 1, В 2, В 6 and nicotinic acid; ascorbic acid and B vitamins; C, E, B 12, PP and thiamine.
- The finished mixture should be checked before applying on the crook of the elbow to establish the absence of allergic manifestations.
- The mixture should be of a uniform consistency, and the hair should be dry and clean.
- It is recommended to warm the head so that the medicinal properties of all ingredients penetrate better into the scalp and hair follicles.
- It is necessary to strictly observe the time allotted for the effect of the composition in each specific recipe.
- Apply vitamin mixes should be no more than once every three days.
- The use of pure solutions is not recommended, as there is a risk of allergic and other reactions.
The correct combination of vitamins in masks for hair will bring an amazing result and completely transform the hair.
Contraindications for use
There are several prohibitions for the use of vitamin solutions:
- Vitamins in ampoules, as well as natural ingredients often provoke allergic reactions, so those who have a tendency toward them are not advised to carry out home procedures.
- In the period of exacerbation gastric ulcer even insignificant absorption of group B vitamins into the blood leads to irritation of the mucous membranes.
- Do not apply when cirrhosis of the liver and calculous cholecystitis, as provoke complications.
- Vitamins of group B, and a nicotinic acid provokes an increase in blood pressure, so hypertensive patients better to abandon their use as part of domestic masks.
Natural recipes can also harm the body, so before using them you need to learn all the nuances.
Best homemade masks
There are many recipes that have a different composition, depending on what goal a woman pursues. Nutrient mixtures are advised to use no more than twice a week.
- Brewer's yeast combined with liquid honey, burdock oil, chicken yolk and a solution of B 12 applied to the roots and spread over the entire length. The effect of the composition lasts at least an hour.
- A very good result brings a mixture of kefir, aloe and cyanocobalamin juice. Apply it better in the form of heat and be sure to warm the head. The time of exposure to curls for at least 60 minutes.
- The combination of honey, aloe, thiamine and pyridoxine has an amazing effect. The mixture is rubbed into the hair roots and scalp, and then distributed over the entire length. Such a composition is allowed to hold from 1 to 3 hours.
- Red pepper tincture in combination with B 12 improves blood circulation, which contributes to enhanced nutrition of the hair follicles. This mask can be held no more than 15 minutes. If there is a burning sensation and itching, you should immediately wash it off with a gentle shampoo.
- Intensively nourish curls only formulations including oils. Mask of sea buckthorn, burdock, almond oil with the addition of one egg and a vial of cyanocobalamin is applied for 60 minutes. After several treatments, even heavily damaged strands will look healthy.
To intensify the hair follicles and accelerate hair growth will help such compositions:
- Tincture of Eleutherococcus in combination with tocopherol, retinol and nicotinic acid stimulates the growth of strands and improves their overall condition. It is necessary to put mix not more than for 50 minutes.
- Burdock oil with the addition of vitamins A and E allowed to use no more than once a week. Spread the mixture better comb. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Accelerate growth and make curls smooth and shiny to help mask of olive, burdock, castor oil with the addition of thiamine, pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin. Each solution must be taken in 1 ampoule and added to the preheated oil. To enhance the effect, you can add a little lemon juice. The duration of action on the strands of not more than 30−50 minutes.
- A mixture of mustard powder, ampoules of pyridoxine and olive oil stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation. It is necessary to apply it only on the roots, avoiding contact with the tips.
The following natural blends will help to add shine and silkiness to the hair:
- Aloe, Thiamin Extract and a teaspoon of propolis alcohol tincture perfectly restores strands. Apply the mask to the parting and go to the tips. Action time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- The rapid effect, which is noticeable after the third procedure, has composition of brandy, honey and cyanocobalamin. The result will be more impressive if during the period of treatment to abandon the hot styling methods.
- Herbal infusions of chamomile or nettle combine well with pyridoxine. The liquid mixture is applied for 1 hour, then washed off. Especially suitable for those women who constantly expose the curls to the harmful effects of chemical dyes.
- Excellent result brings add retinol and niacin to shampoos. Shampoo is kept on the head of hair for 10 minutes, at this time you can make a gentle head massage.
To stop the loss and improve the condition of the hairstyle will help these homemade recipes:
- One ampoule of pyridoxine mixed with warmed burdock oil and rubbed into the scalp for 1 hour. Strengthening the effect of the mask will help rinsing hair decoction of chamomile.
- Cyanocobalamin in combination with honey, almond oil, lemon juice and egg yolk copes with loss. It is recommended to apply the composition in the form of heat.
- Everyone knows about the action hot pepper tinctures on the growth and strengthening of the strands. If you add to it ampoule B 12, the benefits will be invaluable. This mask is quite aggressive, therefore it should be applied for no more than 15 minutes and carefully monitor the reaction of the scalp.
Vitamin masks are able to cope with any problems of hair. They give the hairstyle volume, shine and completely heal it. It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions and remember that only regular procedures will bring the desired result.